Tuesday, August 01, 2006

So you think you can type?...

Since I know that at some point you're going to be bored enough to test your typing prowess.

My result:
-----
Your score: 474 keys per minute ~ 94 words per minute
Language/mode: en
Ranking: Very fast.
Comparison: 6% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 94% have a lower or equal result.

You typed:
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar Don't do anything at all. Those texts are called 'reading material. I've just GOT to start labeling my software. But I wouldn't consider it. The kearney communipaw. To err is human; to forgive is simply not our policy. We their sons are more worthless than they: so in our turn we shall give the world a progeny yet more corrupt. Sight is a faculty; seeing is an art. She'd whimper and tug at their sleeves, and they'd always waste precious minutes saying things: Do you think something's wrong? Daughter: IT looks like goat barf. When all else fails, read the instructions. In my experience most of them are trash. Rebellion is simply a device used by the immature to hide from his own problems. Your hangover just makes it seem terrible. Moral: There is no safety in numbers, or in anything else. There are running jobs. That's the way this country was built. I went and shouted in his ear. Do not meddle in the affari

Mistakes: IT(It), affari(affair) Well done!
-----

Appropriate props to Lisa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I suck. 34 words per minute. Guess I'll be sticking to Excel...